Did you know that luxury loose leaf teas are healthier than most tea bag teas? That's because many are made from lesser quality tea leaves or even tea "dust" leftovers. We do love our tea bags, but most of us don't really want to sacrifice health benefits for convenience. TeaBrew Filters are the perfect solution. These simple to use disposable tea filter bags combine the best of both worlds--health and convenience. No need to compromise the environment either with these single-use filters. They are eco-friendly and biodegradable (and compostable!) and perfectly safe for food preparation--meaning there's no risk of heavy metals leeching into your tea.
These Size 4 filters have ample room for tea leaves to unfurl, making them essential for steeping 4-8 cup pots of tea. Size 4 filters are perfect for preparing one gallon of iced tea. This package includes 100 disposable filters.
- TeaBrew Filter Bags are easy to fill, single-use, disposable tea infusers for steeping high-quality loose leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags
- Steep tea with a more robust flavor without the hassle or mess of conventional straining methods
- 100% natural unbleached paper
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Made from sustainably harvested American and Canadian wood pulp
- Great for steeping all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other herbal tea, and for mulling spices, too