Did you know that luxury loose leaf teas are healthier than most tea bag teas? That's because many are made from lesser quality tea leaves or even tea "dust" leftovers. We do love our tea bags, but most of us don't really want to sacrifice health benefits for convenience. TeaBrew Filters are the perfect solutions. These simple to use disposable tea filter bags combine the best of both worlds--health and convenience. No need to compromise the environment either with these single-use filters. They are eco-friendly and biodegradable (and compostable!) and perfectly safe for food preparation--meaning there's no risk of heavy metals leeching into your tea.
This Size 2 Starter Pack is a great way to sample this product. These filters are perfect for steeping 1-3 cup pots of tea. Size 2 filters are also great for steeping tea in 24 oz travel mugs and tumblers for use with hot liquids. This package contains 20 disposable filters.
- TeaBrew Filter Bags are easy to fill, single-use, disposable tea infusers for steeping high-quality loose leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags
- Steep tea with a more robust flavor without the hassle or mess of conventional straining methods
- 100% natural unbleached paper
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Made from sustainably harvested American and Canadian wood pulp
- Great for steeping all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other herbal tea, and for mulling spices, too